LinkCrawler 3.0.0 is now available, after a year of inactivity, I took some time to investigate new techniques and I plan to improve this application even further but take a look at the changelog for version 3.0.0:
- Refactoring the Linkcrawler source from Netbeans to a Maven project.
- New report available: JSON format, useful if you want to parse those file in other projects.
- HTML Report 2.0 with better visuals and user experience.
- Smaller app size vs previous version: 11.2 MB on 3.0.0v vs 30.2 MB on 2.3.0v.
- Fixed a bug that prevents crawling on sites that are behind a CDN (tested with Cloudflare and Amazon CDN services).
Download it from SourceForge
Latest posts by Carlos Alberto Umanzor Arguedas (see all)