LinkCrawler was created as a simple, accessible and useful software application that can verify a website and return a report of the status of all the link present on the page.
LinkCrawler is a software that’s been developed with the help of the Java programming language. The program can also save the resulting reports in the HTML format.
Here are some key features of “LinkCrawler”:
- Crawls entire website getting all link statuses
- Now It’s a Maven Project so you can easily take it source and re-adapt to your needs
- Exclusion list, you can exclude certain parts of the site if you want it
- Generates HTML, JSON and Excel Report
- Checks for broken links on sitemap
- Checks if the XML is valid for Google
- Checks few other statistics like last modification and if all links aren’t redirects
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Oracle Java 7
- Major browsers installed (IE, Firefox 8 or Superior)
Current version: 3.0.0
You can download LinkCrawler 3.0.0 directly from:
Latest posts by Carlos Alberto Umanzor Arguedas (see all)